Suitable for baby led weaning!
|Prep Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|Overnight + 5 mins||25 mins||18 small Pancakes|
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 cup regular porridge oats
1 cup of milk
1 handful of blackberries
1 handful of raspberries
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup natural greek yogurt
For the oats
- Mix 1 cup of normal porridge oats with 1 cup on milk and leave in the fridge overnight to soak.
For the batter
- Start by whisking the egg.
- Add the soaked oats, flour and baking powder and mix well,
- Blend your fruit to your desired consistency and add to the mixture.
- Mix together
- Heat up your frying pan and melt a knob of butter whilst agitating it around the pan to cover the surface completely.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, pour the batter into the frying pan until the pancake is your desired size (you could try making mini pancakes for little ones!).
- Wait until you can see air bubbles forming on top of the pancake, then flip it over to cook the other side. This should not take long so be sure to keep an eye on the pancake and check soon after flipping to see if it looks cooked the other side.
- Blend some more berries to make a sweet topping.
- Add some natural greek yogurt
- My personal favourite is to serve as a stack, as pictured above.
- Spoon the berry sauce and/yogurt between pancakes or over the top of a pancake.